Publish your article on SarthakChintan
- It should not be a copied article. Writer would be responsible if his/her article does any copyright violation.
- It should be based on facts.
- It should not have any abusive content.
- It should not be against Indian Laws.
M.A., L.L.B., Advocate, Notary Public Lalitpur (U.P.). He has interest in social service since his student life. He was active in student politics. He was arrested and sent to Jail for 1 month and 10 days for giving a speech in Lucknow University against the cancellation of recognition of Students Unions in India. He was president of Student Union of Bundelkhand College Jhansi (U.P.). He was in jail for 21 days for his participation in J.P. movement before emergency. He leaded a student group for a protest against emergency in India and was in jail for 5 months and 21 days in D.I.R. in Jhansi (U.P.) for this. That’s why U.P. Government has declared him ‘Loktantra Senani’. He is a National Executive Member of ‘Loktantra Rakshak Senani Mahasangh’. He is Convener of ‘Lok Jagrati Manch’ and ‘Sarthakchintan.com’. His many articles have been published in different newspapers.
2) Salil Shrivastava – He is a founder member of SarthakChintan.com. He is also a writer and a contributor in articles in SarthakChintan.com.
3) Varun Shrivastava – He is a founder member of SarthakChintan.com. He is also a writer and a contributor in articles in SarthakChintan.com.